– What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
– When do we collect information?
– How do we use your information?
– How do we protect your information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning or scanning to PCI standards.
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers (unless or until you get sign up with us).
We use regular Malware Scanning.
– Do we use ‘cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. That make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
– Third-party disclosure and Third-party Links
– Can you change your personal information?
– How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
– Does our site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
– COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
when it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
– Do we let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect PII from children under 13?
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
– CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
We are happy to sign a non-disclosure/confidential agreement when needed and we will not use that project as a work sample or Reference.