Do You Need the Assistance of Electrical Estimating Services?
Our electrical estimating services are of the highest caliber and are designed to increase your efficiency in construction projects. We provide detail-oriented estimates for electrical equipment utilized there, such as wiring and other devices. Whether you need a design estimate, bid estimate, detailed system estimate, or help with a budget and competitive bid submission, we’ve covered you.
Moreover, we provide you with everything you’ll need to submit a successful bid on an electrical job. Our work reflects our years of expertise in this industry, where we installed electrical systems in private, public, and military buildings. We can handle any electrical task, no matter how extensive or complicated.
How Can Our Electrical Estimating Services Help?
Our electrical estimating services include several estimating services:
Residential Electrical Estimating
We provide residential electrical estimating services for a wide variety of home projects.
These projects may include multi-use residential structures, eco-friendly houses, smart homes, and flats. It consists of estimating HVAC systems, automation systems, power generation and backup, lighting and controls, security and networking systems, and so on. Various building management practices are utilized in the home electrical estimation process.
Commercial Electrical Estimating
Our commercial electrical estimating expertise covers all electrical systems, including walk-in freezers, temperature controls, power distribution, security and emergency, lighting controls, networking, and so on. It ranges from a straightforward electrical wiring estimate for a limited department shop to a comprehensive automation estimate for ample commercial space.
- Bid Preparation and submission
- Electrical CAD Drafting services
- Value Engineering
- Electrical Project Cost Management
- Electrical cost per square foot
- Electrical Material Takeoffs
- Electrical cost estimating services for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings
- General Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Low Voltage Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- Instrumentation and Control Systems Technicians
- EPC Contractors
- Electricians/Electrical vendors
- Instrumentation Contractors
What Benefits do you acquire by getting our Electrical Estimating services
- Estimate that is extremely thorough and exact, with marked-up blueprints that are simple to examine and update.
- Nominal rates: Use our services only when you need them and save the cost of hiring a full-time estimator.
- Comprehensive Bidding assistance
- Marketing for electrical contractors
- Project lead generation assistance
- 24/7 support and access to help you in your crucial matters.
- The fastest turnaround times and on-time estimated delivery are necessary to meet the bidding deadline.
You will also get the following from our electrical takeoff services:
We think that contractors and electricians need accurate cost estimates so that they may buy and install all of the necessary electrical system components. Each section of our electrical takeoffs has a detailed line item explanation for different sizes and kinds and color-coded graphics to aid comprehension.
Our electrical takeoff sheet is typically divided into the following components, but this varies according to the extent of the project:
- PVC Fitting
- Lighting Fixtures
- Lighting Controls
- Rigid Fittings
- Hangers and Supports
- EMT Fittings
- Panels and Circuit Breakers
- Switchgear Panels
- Motor Controls
- Cable Tray
- Branch Devices
- Low voltage & Other devices
Our Electrical Estimating portfolio
- Commercial Electrical Estimating services
- Residential Electrical Estimating services
- Industrial Electrical Estimating services
- Low-Voltage Electrical Estimating services
- Electrical work cost per square foot services
- Electrical Design-Build CAD Drafting services
How Are Our Electrical Takeoff Services Distinct?
Best Electrical Cost Estimators
As an electrical estimating firm, we can give you the most accurate electrical estimates, giving you a leg up in the bidding approach and allowing you to focus on the works that will bring you tremendous success.
Our competence with cutting-edge electrical estimating tools and meticulous attention to detail allows us to provide estimates as precisely as possible. In addition, we have an exact database that includes current and zip-code-based pricing.
You can be confident that you will get high-quality services at competitive market rates, plus more value for your money, allowing you to submit bids on more projects and ultimately obtain more work. Compared to hiring an estimate full-time, you may save as much as 60% by working with us.
Since providing electrical estimates is something our team has done often over the years, we have perfected efficient processes to guarantee that we can give you an estimate in as little as 24–48 hours.
We promise to preserve your data private and will never share your estimate with a third-party service provider.
Top-notch Support For Customers
All hours, every day, you may reach out to our helpful customer service team by email or live chat. We greet your calls during regular business hours.